[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Sandeep Johri sandeepjohri at rogers.com
Fri Mar 27 04:14:55 EDT 2020

I did install the Zoom .deb package on my Debian (stable) desktop.
Everything seemed to be working fine - however as I was setting up my
profile I got the following message

[Uplevel Your Meetings with Zoom Pro
Your Zoom Basic plan has a *40-minute time limit *on meetings with 3 or
more participants. Upgrade now to enjoy unlimited group meeting minutes.]

I'm guessing others have figured out how not to be restricted with this
time limit (someone may have a pro account) - however thought I'd share.

Thanks

From:
Sandeep Johri