[kwlug-disc] KDE Connect

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:27:43 EDT 2020

Yeah, I saw that, but I am so so leery of the insane # of dependencies that
comes into an Xfce-based distro when I add a KDE thing.

OK, the target laptop has Mint 18.3(Ubu 16.04-based) with the Cinnamon DE,
I will give that a try as it's a play laptop.
If it breaks, I will blame you...just kidding!

Thanks,

Ron Singh