[kwlug-disc] Let's Encrypt revoking all certificates tomorrow

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Mar 3 13:39:11 EST 2020

Thank you for sharing this.

My understanding, from reading this and checks of my domains is that
only those certs affected that where issued for multiple domains (one
cert for several domains).

My context. I used to have multi-domain certs for TLS-ing web servers.
No longer. Relying now on SNI checks. They exist in haproxy explicitly,
and nginx does SNI checks implicitly. And certbot will patiently work
with however many different certs you have -- again no need for
multi-domain certs.