[kwlug-disc] Free DVD I paid for but am willing to give away

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Jul 31 10:44:27 EDT 2020

Is there a material reason to use DVD over USB flash drives nowadays? I
guess an older PC that doesn't boot via USB (or _have_ USB ports), but then
I would argue it's faster in most cases to remove the hard drive, install
using a USB stick on another host computer, then reinstall the hard drive,
vs waiting for the ponderous DVD OS to load/install.

I'm also curious what a "Swiss mouse pad" is, and how it would affect a
physical mouse!