[kwlug-disc] Free DVD I paid for but am willing to give away

George R bcz.itmatters at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:14:38 EDT 2020

Dear Linux friends,

For some years I have been curious about OpenSUSE. Recently I downloaded
an iso file and tried to make an install DVD. Brasero was unable to do
it because of the size of the file. Then I found that I could buy one
relatively cheep from Shop Linux Online.

Yes, the DVD did finally arrive and I was able to install Leap 15.1 on
my older PC. I was dissapointed in the use workspace and it failed to
fully accept the physical mouse (no, not a live one) even using my
wife's Swiss mouse pad.

So... is there anyone there, or anyone you know that would like a truly
free OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 (64bit, of course) DVD?

Contact me via eMail and I will gladly send it to you, anywhere that is,
in the Maritimes.

George Rodier