[kwlug-disc] Softmaker's Office Professional 2018

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:05:22 EDT 2020

For folks who might find this package better than LibreOffice --

https://softmaker.com/newsletter/r.php?tag=f18x18&lang=en&cred=SEQ0OTIxMDcyOjU4N2NmZTM3

21 bucks Cdn until Sunday for the Pro version.

I have no stake in Softmaker. I want to buy it for the hell of it, cheap!

I wonder if I will find it "better" than Libreoffice?
I always have MS TrueType fonts installed on my Linux devices, have not had
any issues other than the infrequent formatting problems folks have talked
about for years. People extolling the virtues of Softmaker Office say they
never have an issue with formatting.

Thanks,

Ron S.