[kwlug-disc] Our DNS has gone crazy

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 15 14:50:16 EDT 2020

I think the thing we need to clarify is how we get informed when
boltonsmith changes its DNS servers.

Thanks again for your insight. I might have gotten to this issue
eventually but it would have taken a long long time. I did not even
think that the authorative DNS servers for the domain might be wrong.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org