[kwlug-disc] BBB impressions

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:33:33 EDT 2020

The first time that I tried to go to screen share, I got the permissions
prompt, then when I hit Accept the whole system froze up.  I could hear
people talking but my desktop was frozen.  I finally had to go to another
computer and ssh back into my first one and kill FF and "Web Content".
The next several times I tried to screen share I got past the permissions
prompt, then I saw the infinity mirror, but audio got choppy and eventually
it kicked me out of the screen share and back to the normal browser page.