[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 3 17:37:02 EDT 2020

On the other hand, we are once again demonstrating that many eyes make
all bugs shallow. And Zoom is going to fix all the things now, so it
is okay:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/02/zoom-says-engineers-will-focus-on-security-and-safety-issues

I wish somebody would do as thorough a security audit on BBB. I do not
feel very safe about it at all.

- Paul