[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 1 19:45:19 EDT 2020

Not to pile on to Zoom too much but wow can it be a tire fire. I tried
participating in a meeting that did not have a passcode. Never again.
Within minutes kids were joining the meeting and causing grief.

I hope this does not happen on Monday. We may need more strict
moderation powers. Fortunately there are some moderator settings that
can help. One disadvantage is that it is tricky to kick people out and
keep them out. So when you join on Monday please use a handle that
Andrew and I will recognise. If you are "Ben Dover" (nice creativity
there, kid. So original.) then we probably will not let you in.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org