[kwlug-disc] OT: CyberCity Conference ticket/call for papers

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 24 10:54:32 EDT 2019

I will probably advertise this during the meeting announcement too,
but Dinah Davis just released information about tickets, and a link
where you can apply to be a speaker.

---

You can now register for the CyberCity Conference!!!  Register now to get the early bird pricing!!

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cybercity-conference-2019-tickets-62601613110

Also I would like to remind you all that we are currently looking for speakers.  We are running a Blind CFP so that everyone will have a fair, unbiased chance of becoming a speaker at our conference.

Please apply here:

https://www.cybercityconf.io/call-for-papers

--
Tech Events Newsletter: https://da.gd/wtcmp-news