[kwlug-disc] Screen vs Tmux

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:08:20 EDT 2019

That's weird - I installed the Windows Terminal Preview from the Windows
Store on Saturday and played with it for a good 3 hours with no issues
whatsoever.
I had Ubuntu already installed with WSL beforehand, and added all the other
distros after installing Windows Terminal Preview fine afterwards.
All of the cool features MS bragged about actually work flawlessly, and
when you click on the Settings icon, you'll get a chuckle, because it just
opens up the JSON config file (perfect!).