[kwlug-disc] Screen vs Tmux

peter_melse at gto.net peter_melse at gto.net
Fri Jun 21 14:56:52 EDT 2019

 It might be worth mentioning there are 3rd party terminals like
 hyper.is (not to be confused with hyperterm of yore) that do this, and
 let you pick your shell.

 or, if you prefer a Microsoft solution, you could try building this:
 https://devblogs.microsoft.com/commandline/introducing-windows-terminal/