[kwlug-disc] Jason's new book

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:24:08 EST 2019

Mobile is definitely the dominant platform in 2019.  Sadly we are a
minority now as "Desktop" users.  However the mobile market travels so fast
that if you're not running the latest android your mobile experience is
essentially terrible compared to what's available.  Of course the iOS
market is operationally stable despite their leading the pack to removing
things like the analog headphone jack etc.  Just more steps towards full
circle DRM I guess but bleh we don't have a choice really.