[kwlug-disc] Jason's new book

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:01:00 EST 2019

The big reason I like apple is I just throw an ever increasing fist full of
cash at them every 4-8 years and I get a toaster with a lever I pull and
when I pull that lever I get my toast.  If I can get a PC that behaves
exactly as I expect with no superfluous bullshit like Windows and other
crapware along with a colossal ecosystem full of spare parts online than
I'll switch.  But until PC becomes ubiquitous with at least some of the
aforementioned game breakers then I'm sticking where I am for my
workstations.

If nothing else I would consider switching my laptop for a Chromebook if I
could get a Chromebook without the Google in it.