[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:50:16 EST 2019

Kapley from KWIC at one point even mentioned that if the room that
Stephanie had didn't work out we could use the DC he owns down the street
it has an office I'm fairly certain if we get a hold of him it should be
reasonable.  According to other tenants in the building its just generally
disorganized at best.

Who specifically are we talking to who is talking about charging us?  I'm
confused as to where this is coming from if we've still not spoken to
Kapley or others from there.