[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:16:07 EST 2019

I have been to a few WWITPRO meets recently(as in the last year or so) and
really like the meeting room -- warm, spacious, comfortable seating, by no
means as big as SJK or KWIC, but I would think up to 40 people will be
quite fine in the Trios room.

There is a counter at the back for folks to bring some dinner too.
Bathrooms are relatively nearby and on the same floor if I recall correctly.
Thanks,

Ron Singh