[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:11:51 EST 2019

Glad to hear there is a good contender.

For future reference, we can get no-cost space at Laurier with a good A/V
setup.

However, for a room with enough capacity we’d likely need a Laurier
employee present to provide access, and there would be a chance of being
bumped on short notice for an exam or other Laurier event. This risk would
likely be low if the room is selected with care.

I’m not able to commit my presence at each meeting right now, but may be
able to in future should the need arise.