[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Jan 4 13:05:14 EST 2019

Is there a way to search the discussion archives? I seem to recall we had a
discussion last year (or was it 2017) about a new meeting place when SJK
was found to be no longer available.

Has anyone looked at Communitech? I know the GDG used to meet there. Of
course now I believe they want any group they support to come under the
umbrella of their Peer2Peer program, with the requisite oversight
(following some strict guidelines with membership, etc).

I can't remember if Sortable's office at 160 King St E was considered...