[kwlug-disc] Audacity use cases

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 3 18:32:16 EST 2019

During the meeting Brent asked for suggestions on his presentation.
>From what I understand, he is interested in:

- Things you would like to do with audio files, but do not know how to
  do in Audacity
- Things you would like to learn about Audacity
- Maybe things you find frustrating when working with Audacity, in
  case Brent knows workarounds?

Brent is on the mailing list so he can elaborate about what he wants.

Here are some starter prompts from me:

- Uh oh. I recorded the volume way too loud. What can I do to recover
  the audio?
- What are the 2-3 things that are most important when recording and
  editing to give me good sound quality?

You probably have better questions for him and suggestions for what
you want to learn about. What are they?

- Paul

--
Get tech event listings: https://off-topic.kwlug.org/watcamp