[kwlug-disc] summary of first meeting for myself

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:42:55 EST 2018

Glad to see that you made it out.  The gang at KWLUG is good people.  They
were a big help when I was learning Linux.

And Portal 2 was made for Daft Punk.  There's just no argument there.
Sounds like you're into the same music (and games) as me.  If you like Daft
Punk, check out Tangerine Dream , in particular "Exit", "Love On A Real
Train", and "Bride In Cold Tears".  Also bands M83, Carbon Based
Lifeforms....  I could go on all day..