[kwlug-disc] summary of first meeting for myself

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:35:56 EST 2018

Hmm, I don't think there's any pressing needs to change the info on that
webpage. If  no one is around at 6:30, someone will be along real shortly
anyway.

I know(now) that for future meetings, I will make a point of getting there
earlier than the remaining few seconds before 7PM arrives. Sems that most
folks are there a few minutes before 7 anyway so TomG will likely be able
to chat with folks before the meeting proper starts.

Thanks,

Ron Singh