[kwlug-disc] Self-introduction

tomg at sentex.ca tomg at sentex.ca
Mon Nov 5 18:09:48 EST 2018

Quoting Ron Singh <ronsingh149 at gmail.com>:

> +++ ThinkPad Extended Battery Functions
> tp-smapi   = active
> tpacpi-bat = active
>
> See if you get a status of something along the lines of "inactive", or "not
> loaded" or something similar.

I had to install the modules but I get "active" now.  This is on a ThinkPad
T420.  So I guess I got it going.  Thanks!

> I dig where you are with being around folks, personally, if I can hide
> behind some text on a screen or jawing on a cellphone, I am golden.
> I would wager a goodly number of attendees are card-carrying introverts
> too:-) Yaaa for Intros!

Hehe okay.

> Wish I could support the LUG more meaningfully, just not sure how.

I have some ideas, or at least I'm sure I'll have them eventually.
Want me to e-mail them to you off-list if I have them?

Also, thanks everyone for the encouragement to come to the meeting, I think
I'll be there tonight.

Tom