[kwlug-disc] New meeting location: 283 Duke St

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sat May 12 09:33:16 EDT 2018

Paul, I think CR has a few regular size HDMI cables. There was also
recently a mixer donated but I don’t know how functional it is. At least
one slider near the bottom appears broken, but the mixer might still work.
I’m planning on going in to work for a few minutes today so I’ll try to
check it out. You’ll probably need other audio cables. I also have what
looks to be an okay mic (has quite a bit of heft to it) that I’m happy to
donate. I’ll set the equipment in the it office.

Charles

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 8:15 AM Mikalai Birukou via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> On 2018-05-11 11:28 PM, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc wrote:
> > https://kwlug.org/283-duke
> >
> > I hope the instructions on the above page are clear. Please send
> > comments about the location writeup to me.
>
> When on the second floor of 283 Duke, I noticed that corridors had names
> like Frederick Street, Breithaupt. I wonder if this permanent. And if
> so, is it a way to navigate inside? :) On which street room 225 is located?

Charles McColm
Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/
Twitter/Identica/Google+: @chaslinux