[kwlug-disc] OpenStreetMap is pretty good now

Joan Currie jecurrie8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:56:25 EDT 2018

 I would not mind doing either R on R, Javascript or PostgreSQL.
I found the talk on PGSQL last week very interesting at Smile.
I have just started with a couple of projects with PostgreSQL.
Cheers,
Joan.
"Is this something that anyone here would be interested in? There are
lost of different technologies that you could work on:
* Ruby on Rails
* Javascript
* PostgreSQL"