[kwlug-disc] Recommendations on ethernet cable tool sets, kits?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Tue Jan 30 22:59:49 EST 2018

Electricians use a tool that uses air pressure to shoot a plug with
spooled nylon cord through conduit.
One end of the spooled cord is held back at the tool and the cord
unwinds as it travels through the conduit.
The cord is then used to pull wires through the conduit.

BTW: I agree with Andrew. Copper pipe is OK for this.
JohnJ