[kwlug-disc] Recommendations on ethernet cable tool sets, kits?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jan 30 17:26:44 EST 2018

There also surface-mount plastic cable raceway:

https://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways/

You can get bends, curves, corners, &c.  Sometimes the combination of
curves and angles you have to get around makes it so you can't put the
entire run right in the corner (wall/wall, wall/ceiling, wall/floor),
but have mount at least one segment some 4" from a corner (the minimum
radius of the curve pieces).

I find this to be almost uglier than naked cable, but at least it can
be painted.

- --Bob.