[kwlug-disc] Recommendations on ethernet cable tool sets, kits?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:27:49 EST 2018

All good points, and I've used a few of them on other occasions, but in
this case the problem comes from the house being a side-split and the split
runs right where I want my cables to go.  In other words, the wall that I
would like to go behind has two floors on the other side, so there's no
good way to run through the walls or anything else.  There's no way to
reach the ceiling via the wall without running headfirst into floor/wall
joists only halfway up.

And to be honest, the pipes will lend themselves to the decor/theme that my
wife is moving the house towards anyway, so it won't be an eyesore or
anything (unless I really screw it up...)  It just might take me a decade
or two to finish the rest of the room....