[kwlug-disc] Getting external IP & CarryTel

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sun Jan 28 10:52:15 EST 2018

In another thread I explained that some service providers are actually
resellers of capacity on other networks, e.g. Rogers, Bell.

This link points to a website that includes the following text:

Please note that as Carry Telecom deals with multiple vendors and has
limited visibility into their networks,
we are not always able to provide an estimated time of repair and may
not have much detail on the cause of these issues.
Any information we do receive will be posted here.

Further, the web page included status reports related to some of the
other networks in various areas.

JohnJ