[kwlug-disc] GitLab presentation strawpoll

doug moen doug at moens.org
Mon Jan 22 19:12:49 EST 2018

Since I'm already on github, I'm interested in understanding the benefits
and drawbacks of using gitlab.com as compared to github.com.

I know that gitlab is open source, and you can host your own instance.
That's obviously huge, but I'm specifically interested in gitlab.com vs
github.com, since I don't want to do my own hosting.