[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 22 16:40:22 EST 2018

#notalkisredundant

I think that repeating topics is important. On topic with this thread
there are always new people to get started.
Or people who already know the topic to get a new perspective.
Or to give people who know a little, that extra bump to get started on a
new project!

For example, I do not reinstall my laptop very often and I appreciate
that you are going to show off that process.

Andrew