[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:14:51 EST 2018

What if, in order to help improve on attendance we do a beginners portion
and a deep dive portion of the KWLUG rather then just exclusively the 2
hour format where its all heavy from start to finish we try to have a
beginner section from 7 where we cover some light stuff and then go into a
deep dive in the second half.  This way we can bring more rookies into the
fold.