[kwlug-disc] Recommendations on Podcasting equipment?

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Wed Jan 17 13:43:30 EST 2018

It's unlikely for most, but one thing worth mentioning about the unit below is that it doesn't have "Phantom Power" that some microphones need (the Shure KSM/27 for example). The average podcasting mic doesn't need phantom power, but there are a number of mics out there (normally for recording musical instruments) that need a phantom power button/switch.