[kwlug-disc] OT: Experience with Chatr wireless?

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:50:38 EDT 2018

NO, but I recently switched 4 cell phones to Public Mobile (no-frills
Telus) and all users are very happy.

I see $35/month for unlimited text/voice to US/Can and 500G DATA. 1G DATA
is $45.
My people use a $45/mth plan for unlimited voice/txt in Canada along with
5.5G DATA(3G speeds). Mein frau has the $45 Unlimited Txt/Voice Can/US with
1G Data plan and she is very happy with it. Coverage is great in
Niagara/Sauble/NB/here in KW and Calgary. Calls are excellent to the US.
DATA use when in the US will cost an additional fee.

See:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Thanks,

Ron Singh