[kwlug-disc] Thank you to the people with Linux touchscreen suggestions

Eva B eva at diyode.com
Sun Apr 15 17:27:12 EDT 2018

Hi Ron:

Thanks.

My ideal solution is to have a touchscreen computer with a detachable
screen so that I can do vector art on it directly with Inkscape.  I
understand that to run Doug Moen's Curv program, I would need  something
that supports Linux and(and Windows ) and  OpenGL 4.3 or a later version.

I may be able to swing a new computer at some point, and that may be my
best option for longevity.  Any suggestions would be welcome!

Eva