[kwlug-disc] Maybe we should develop a guidelines packet for presenters.

Sandeep Johri sandeepjohri at rogers.com
Wed Apr 11 17:33:48 EDT 2018

And I'll add that Paul does a great job pointing it out to would be
presenters.  I had read through those guidelines and ensured I was
comfortable with being recorded, projector resolution etc. before the
meeting :-)

As pointed out before this - we probably should also respect a persons /
entities wishes if they change their mind.  My 10 bits (I'm assuming
that's the 2 cents tech equivalent...)

From:
Sandeep Johri