[kwlug-disc] Maybe we should develop a guidelines packet for presenters.

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:50:58 EDT 2018

Emphasis on the concept of 'guidelines' and not a rulebook.  We don't want
to stifle freedom possible future presenters, but I would like to consider
a nice light read for people that we can send out maybe max 500 words maybe
in point form or something so that people know what's up and what to expect
with the situation regarding KWLUG.

- Include what technology we have available.
- Display capabilities.
- Recording capabilities.
- Caveats to the above.
- Mention that when we're recording, we're saving the audio for archival
purposes for the people who don't always make it out to the meetings.
- In case we end up with a stable future environment whether or not we're
streaming live to the internet or not.
- A welcome message and thank you to our opensource inspired community.

The above could all be added to the website as a form for submission or
something.

Anyways I'll start this conversation off and leave it be for a bit to see
how far it goes.