[kwlug-disc] I miss KWLUG so badly!

Kyle Farwell m at kfarwell.org
Sun Nov 26 18:05:37 EST 2017

> I go to GTALUG to drink beer.  And, you can't do that over email.

Challenge accepted.

What if there was an international LUG (say, DrunkLUG) with a mailing
list where you were only allowed to post drunk? You could coordinate
regular meetings where everyone drinks beer from home and posts on the
list at the same time.

You could even get USB breathalyzers and put your BAC in a custom mail
header!

--
Kyle Farwell
https://kfarwell.org/