[kwlug-disc] Firefox 57? Now with NoScript!

doug moen doug at moens.org
Tue Nov 21 05:02:51 EST 2017

Your problem with not seeing the status bar at the bottom of the window
(containing link urls), and having the scroll bar indicator cut off at the
bottom, and generally having pages being truncated, might all be the same
problem.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1138333

It says to try resizing the window.

Now that NoScript is ported, I'm about to try FireFox 57 myself. Thanks for
all the updates on this list.