[kwlug-disc] Firefox 57?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 12:21:07 EST 2017

They're saying that it's much faster, but not all independent tests agree...

Firefox Vice President for Product Nick Nguyen. "We use 30 percent less
memory, and the reason for that is we can allocate the number of processes
Firefox uses on your computer based on the hardware that you have," he told
TechNewsWorld

as per
https://news.slashdot.org/story/17/11/18/0328256/is-firefox-57-faster-than-chrome?utm_source=feedly1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed