[kwlug-disc] Firefox 57?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:51:25 EST 2017

I'm giving it a go, switching off Chrome for a while, having been assured
that my previous Firefox performance issues are a thing of the past. I
haven't used Firefox in years because it would become unresponsive after
leaving it open for a day or two. I'm hoping it's better. I would actually
prefer to not use Chrome. We'll see how it goes.

My wife, however, is livid, since she spent a whole bunch of time
customizing Firefox with extensions to meet her needs.  She's trying out
Pale Moon and Waterfox.

https://twitter.com/strangeattracto/status/931378369601654784