[kwlug-disc] GUI Remote Access

Andrew Stevanus hoot893 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 23:10:00 EDT 2017

Would anyone in this thread happen to know of a Free remote desktop
solution that can do NAT passthrough (e.g. connecting to a desktop
behind a router without port forwarding)? The only ways I know how to do
this are TeamViewer (proprietary) and Chrome Remote Desktop (free, as
far as I know, but depends on the proprietary Google Chrome and doesn't
seem to work in Chromium; also requires a Google account).

Andrew Kohlsmith (mailing lists account):