[kwlug-disc] Kanboard plugin shopping list.

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:45:45 EST 2017

I've been thinking the same thing, I just figured if anyone saw something
that they liked I would try packaging it up in my container before calling
it done and dusted.

When it comes to user registration how do we want to handle sending
credentials because I don't believe this app handles security as smartly as
I'd like. Like forcing password changes.