[kwlug-disc] Kanboard plugin shopping list.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 6 18:36:04 EST 2017

I recommend against allowing self-registration, unless you think
spammers will be polite enough to refrain from flooding your site.
It is probably better for you to create accounts on demand?

Everybody likes to enable all the toys with new installations.
Experience has taught me to keep things minimal and add features as
they show themselves to become necessary.

- Paul