[kwlug-disc] Vidcast update volunteer wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 7 22:47:51 EST 2017

Here is a task that can be done before the website switchover.
Gheorghe has been taking video of KWLUG meetings on a regular basis.
We have a section on the KWLUG website:

http://kwlug.org/vidcasts

which consists of blog posts with these videos embedded. The structure
is as follows:

- The title is YYYY-MM: Presentation Topic
- The blog posts are tagged "vidcast"
- There is a short topic sentence and credit to the videographer
- There is a Youtube embed and a textual Youtube link. (Note that some
  of the meetings had several videos associated with them.)

You can see the format by looking at previous vidcast entries.

Kyle was creating some of these but he went off to university. So
somebody else could take on this task. This will require an account on
kwlug.org, but I can create one on request.

Since they volunteered first, I guess Bill, Cranky and Joan get dibs
on this job. But others are welcome to volunteer as well. Let me know
(preferably offlist).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org