[kwlug-disc] KWLUG is changing

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 6 11:22:21 EST 2017

I believe it is shared hosting. Even if it wasn't, I would not want to
install arbitrary software without reliable sysadmins taking care of
it.

This is not an initiative I intend to spearhead, but if I remember
correctly we have discussed VPSes before. If somebody wants to set up
a KWLUG VPS and figure out how to fund it (Cloud at Cost?) then it
might make a good sandbox for KWLUG services. But I still would not
want to deploy critical infrastructure (mailing lists, website) there.

- Paul