[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission this Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 15 01:14:29 EST 2017

So scheduling the next laptop rescue mission for the Saturday of the
Family Day weekend was probably a bad idea, but we have had a few
RSVPs already and will be going ahead with the day. (Note that
rescuing laptops makes a good family event, and people have come with
their (older) children on at least a couple of occasions.)

We'll be doing the usual: 4pm-8ish at Computer Recycling at 66 Queen
Street South. I appreciate RSVPs so I know who is coming, and you will
want to RSVP for certain if this is your first time so that you know
how to get in the door.

As always, we try to keep the atmosphere supportive and welcoming for
people of all skill levels, and as far as I can tell people of all
skill levels have attended and gotten something worthwhile out of
these events. So please do not be hesitant to attend.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org