[kwlug-disc] Starcon could use more sponsors

Daniel Allen danielrobertallen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:16:32 EST 2017

I can add the data-point that I got myself onto the waiting-list after
registration had been open a few weeks, and then they added me as an
attendee just this weekend, so they have worked through some of their
waiting-list.

And also the data-point that the pledges from Paul, me, and Lori add up to
$500 and so logically map to 1 ticket, leaving aside wait-list movements.

Of course I don't know if there are other people (such as I) who pledged to
Paul and not the list; nor how many of these people might also be on a
waiting-list already.

Logistics is hard.