[kwlug-disc] Starcon could use more sponsors

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 12 13:29:07 EST 2017

Their threshold for giving a ticket for a sponsor is $500. If you were
the only member of the giving group who wanted a ticket out of it I
would be happy for you to have it, but I am not sure that is the case.
(I am agnostic as to whether I attend or not.)

If you are on the waitlist already then if we put together $500 your
chances of getting a ticket would be better. But I think there is no
guarantee.

If we got together $1000 then we could have three tickets.

Here are the sponsorship details for those who are interested:
https://starcon.io/prospectus/

If you are still willing to be in on this then let me know.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org