[kwlug-disc] Tip: USB WiFi dongles

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Aug 30 19:45:26 EDT 2017

Got it re: antennas. Though the USB dongle is really tiny. It is the same
size as a mouse's dongle. Not much room for an antenna, unless it is
looped over and over.

Thanks about the hint to auto channel. Changed that, and the router
selected a different channel, though the other conflicting router's
signal was weak.